Doodle Art Alley (2015)
Adult colouring books seem to be getting more and more popular every day. While Doodle Art Alley Books are not only for adults, they are fun for adults to colour.
Volume 1 has lots of great quotes and positive messages that you can colour. Some are by famous people, some are from the bible (but the book is not religious) and some are just popular sayings.
The pages are not double sided so you don’t have to worry about your markers bleeding through and wrecking the other side. The pages are pretty thick as it is. My markers didn’t bleed anyways.
I do wish that the pages had perforations so you can rip out some of them and hang them up. I still might rip some out to hang up anyways but perforations would have made it easier. That is the only thing that could have made it better.
Here are some of the quotes included:
- Be the change you wish in the world – Mahatma Gandhi
- Every great dream begins with a dreamer – Harriet Tubman
- Do something amazing
- I will prepare and someday my chance will come – Abraham Lincoln
- Follow Your Heart
- Well done is better than well said – Benjamin Franklin
- Nothing can bring you peace but yourself – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- A loving heart is the truest wisdom – Charles Dickens
Overall a great book if you like to colour positive messages.