Are you looking for some Valentines Day Nonfiction? Here are four I found that should prove to bring some more fun to your Vday celebrations. This post contains affiliate links.
Valentine’s Day Nonfiction
A little book that is filled with valentine themed mazes and spot the difference puzzles, this would make a great Valentines Day gift for your little ones.
$8.90 on Amazon
The Story of Valentine’s Day by Nancy J. Skarmeas
This version is a board book and it explains the story of the origin of Valentine’s Day and how today’s celebrations link abck to the beginnings. For ages 2-5
$6.53 on Amazon
A drawing book that gives you step by step instructions on how to draw Valentine’s Day type art.
For ages 6-9 years. 40 pages
$4.95 on Amazon
An Encyclopedia of Valentine’s Day Traditions, Tales and Trivia from A to Z by Dorothy Denneen Volo
Who is Jack Valentine? When was the first heart-shaped box of valentine candy created? Why do people sign valentines with Xs and Os. The rich history of Valentine’s Day complete with illustrations of over 75 vintage valentines.
$35.00 on Amazon.
For more Valentine’s Day entertainment ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- The Best Dystopian Love Stories to Curl Up With by In Our Spare Time
- 4 Fun Texting Games for Couples on the Go by Philzendia
- Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt Printable for Kids by Food Fun Family
- The Perfect Romantic Playlist for your Valentine Getaway by Jennifer Sikora
- 20 Favorite Clean Romance Books I’ve Reviewed by Day by Day in Our World
- Awesome Romantic Movies on Netflix by Mom on the Side
- Valentine’s Day Movies on Netflix for Families by Our Family World
- Paranormal Love Stories that aren’t Totally Cheesy by Pretty Opionated
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search by MommaDJane
- 7 Movies That Will Give You All The Feels on Valentine’s Day by My Teen Guide
- Valentine Books for Kids by Optimistic Mommy
- Our Favorite Movie Quotes About Love by Style on Main
- 8 Totally Awesome Valentine’s Day Movies to Watch by How Was Your Day
- 25 Valentine’s Day Movies for Family Movie Night by Stuffed Suitcase
- 8 Free Printable Valentine’s Day Games by Gaggle of Gamers
- Anti-Love Stories by The Guavalicious Life
- 10 Sweet Valentine’s Day Books for Preschoolers by Views from the Ville